- Monday - Nothing, rested
- Tuesday - Swimming - 1,500m
- Wednesday - Running - 4 miles....very slowly, except for the 3/4 mile on the track, sub 8 min/miles
- Thursday - Swimming - 1,800m
- Friday - Running - 4.5 miles - a bit faster, 1/2 mile on track at 7:50/mile pace
- Saturday - Visit to my 'rents, they hadn't seen the girls in two months (soccer in the AM, no time to run/bike)
- Sunday - Running 7 miles - I felt really good and am ready (or at least as ready as I will ever be) for the Broad Street Run (10 miles). After my run, I had to spread 5 cubic yards of mulch, cut the lawn, and then it was out the door to coach my 6 year old daughters soccer game (and watch my 9 year olds game as well).
I am going to sign up for a few triathlons in the next week or so (LavaLove in early June and NJ State Triathlon in late July....both Sprint Distance) and then have to find a few more races for August and September. I am thinking half-iron distance in September with the possibility of doing Ironman 70.3 Pocono Mountains. It is important that I sign up (AND pay) soon so that I will have to get a training plan in place that I will have to follow. I miss being 190 lbs and fast, it is no fun being 200lbs and blah.
Have a great week everyone!