- Let my wife get to work early today
- Get my oldest on the school bus
- Drop my youngest off at school
- Get in a swim at the pool
- Get to the airport for my 1:25PM flight to Chicago
- Arrive in Chicago around 2:40PM with time to go to Niketown and a few other stores
- Go for a run along Lake Michigan
- Grab dinner at ESPN Zone
- Get to be reasonably early (to be fresh for my Wednesday morning run and meetings)
- My wife left a bit later than she wanted, not a big deal
- Got my oldest on the bus, kissed her and told her I would miss her
- Dropped my youngest off at school, kissed her told her I would miss her
- Go in a swim at the pool (2,000M in 40:03....yeah, a good swim!)
- Got to the airport for my 1:25PM flight
- Received news that the plane was being taken out of service, ergo flight is cancelled
- Got put on a flight that leaves at 5:55PM and into Chicago at 7:21PM
- Will probably get to hotel around 8:15PM or so, then I'll try to get out for a run and then just go to bed. Of course this means that I will miss LOST tonight as well....DAMN!!!
On a side note, I did get on the bike last night, rode for about 45 minutes on my trainer in the basement. I had my 12-21 cassette on it and boy was it a tougher ride than I am used to, no gaps.
That's it for now, I'm hoping to get my seat assignment soon and then eat as healthy an airport meal as is possible. Cheers!