Friday, April 23, 2010

The Swing Set

Here are some pictures of the relatively large swing set my wife and I got for my daughters this past weekend.  My father and I disassembled it and then transorted it back to our house on Saturday afternoon.  I spent all Sunday afternoon/evening putting it together with the much needed help of my wife and neighbor.  I took off from work on Monday and powerwashed the whole thing (I really should have powerwashed it and sanded it prior to reassemble).  After looking at the roof last night I realize that I need to take it off and powerwash it while it is on the ground, it is still disgusting!  I still have to sand the entire thing and put a sealant on it, but the girls can play on it in the meantime. 

All I can say is that they better play on this thing until they are in their teens!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Swing sets are a pain in the butt, especially when the bees take home! No worries though, I'm 24 and I still sometimes sit on the swings and read!