Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Looking Up

Things are starting to look up.  Then again my back is absolutely killing me at that present time, but everything else is definitely getting better.  I am not so good at the posting on my blog lately because of life complications and other issues.  Those complications are getting, well, less complicated and as a result things are looking up.  I can't really get into it all as of yet, but job stuff has finally turned the corner.

I am going to write some more over the next day or two, once things are more concrete.

As for my training, it has been sporatic at best because of my achy back.  I have been getting on my bike for about four hours every week, but running has been difficult because of the soreness in my lower back.  The snow this week hasn't helped matters, especially the initial six inches that we received today.  We are supposed to get another 8 - 12 inches this evening which should add up to a lot of couch time tomorrow, resting.

That is it for now.  Again, good news is coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are looking up for you! Keep on the mend with your back, and be careful of all this ice and snow!