Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MIA, But With An Excuse...

On October 20, 2011, at 9:24AM, my wife and I welcomed the newest addition to the family:


Our newest little girl weighed in at a trim 6 lbs 4 ozs and a length of 17".  Both Mommy and baby are doing terrific.  I can't believe that I now have three daughters.  Either I was not good to women in my younger years or someone thinks that I am strong enough to handle it.  Whatever the reason, I couldn't be happier.

I will get back to blogging in a few days, when I catch up with work and actually start doing some sort of training.  Yeah, I have been on a long sabbatical.  I think the hardest part is going to go for the first run or ride, then get up the next day and go again.  I really need a swift kick in the ass.

Oh, Theia, I will do the Big Daddy Diesel thing this week.  Things have been super hectic...to be honest, I am actually shocked that I posted this today.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Congrats!!! She is so cute

Unknown said...

OOOHhh YAY! Congratulations! I was 6 pounds 4 oz when I was born too! It's a good combo. You can definitely handle it. I've got six sisters and my step dad handles all of us like a champ.

Theia said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations to all of you!

miles99999 said...

Thanks everyone, she has been great thus far (only two weeks old today). Lots of eating, peeing and pooping and not a whole lot of crying.