Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Storm Pictures

As promised....here are some pictures of the winter storm(s).

Picture of our bird house hanging from our covered back deck....I just like this picture.
























Below is a picture taken around 5:00PM on Tuesday....the snow was coming down hard, but not as hard as it had been at 3:00PM. There is about 18" of snow on the ground at this point.





Close up of the picture above, you can see how heavy the snow is falling.



















Our mailbox on Wednesday morning, the snow would have been higher on it had my neighbor not cleaned if off around noon the day before.




Looking down my street, the snow is piled about 4' high on each side and there is about two inches of hard pack on the road (it still looked the same this morning when I left the house at 5:15AM).

That's me pulling my girls back from lunch at out local pizza place....they are thoroughly enjoying the joy ride, in case you couldn't tell.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures! I guess you won't be riding outside any time soon.

Brrr!

miles99999 said...

There will be no outside cycling for a long, long while.

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures. Luckily our neighborhood streets were a tad better, but I won't be venturing on the open road for a few days with all the melting and re-icing going on!