Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winter Series Pics

Quick post, here are some good (and not so good) pics of me from the past few weeks of the Winter Series. 



This around 2.5 miles into the Half-Marathon (actually 12.6 miles).  Look at all of the snow on the path, it was slow and slippery going for a good 1/4 to 1/2 mile.  Also, I couldn't get my attire right, one minute I was freezing with the wind whippng me all over the place, the next I was over-heating.

Below is the Pick Your Way 5.2 Mile, I felt pretty good that day, not great.  Actually warmed up a bit, maybe to around 34F.



Below is the start of the Staggered Start 4.6 mile race, I am running up the hill only about 100 yds from the start.



These last three pictures are from the final few hundred yard of the Staggered Start.  They are pretty comical if you look at them closely.  In the first I am just cruising to the finish, looking pretty good...but then in the second it looks like I am about to yak all over the place.  In the final picture all of a sudden everything is fine again and the woman on the left is looking at me, probably pissed that I am going to pass her so close to the finish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Gosh, I can't wait until all of that snow is GONE.