Friday, November 13, 2009

Ida Be Sick of This Rain Real Soon

I am sick of enduring my fourth straight day of rain. I can't believe that I am also going to have to be a part of the remnants of Tropical Storm Ida for a second time in a matter of days. I was in Atlanta for a business meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday; I went for a run when I arrived and ended up doing something closer to surfing and less like running. At least I think I was at wet if not wetter than if I was actually in an ocean. To try to describe the scene could never do it justice, so I will simply say I was as wet as one can possibly be.

It was great to get home on Wednesday and pick up my girls from school. I think they were both really excited to see me, I know I was psyched to see them.

I really wish that I had more to say right now, but I'm just not feeling it. Probably because I have some much work in front of me. Maybe sometime this weekend I can think of something really awesome to write about....or not. Who knows?!?!?!?
Here is what I have been up to thus far this week....also, had some fun with Photoshop last night and thought I would upload this picture. Yes, it is me behind the mask.

Tuesday: 6.74 miles, 53:42 (7:58/mile), 155BPM - This run took place in Atlanta during the onslaught of Tropical Storm Ida. Around two miles in I just decided to splash and splosh my my through it and have fun. I made a wrong turn and ended up running a bit longer than I wanted but that was OK.

Wednesday: 4 miles, 33:11 (8:18/mile), 156 BPM - a 6:30AM run in Atlanta...I wasn't feeling all that great. The weather was still crap and I was tired from the night before. I am happy that I did get out and get it done though.

Thursday: 4.3 miles, 34:24 (8:00/mile) - Back in Whitehouse Station, I was a little tired due to 4.5 hours of sleep the night before. I started OK, got slower, then picked it up at th end.

Today: Haven't done anything yet....I am hoping to try out my Kurt Kinetic Road Machine tonight and do a 60+ minute ride while catching up on NBC's Thursday night line-up.

Ciao!

No comments: